Write an effective LinkedIn profile to raise your profile and attract top accounting jobs
LinkedIn has become an essential business tool for self-promotion and a place where recruiters vet candidates for top positions. Most of them have LinkedIn Recruiter as well, which allows them to search for and contact LinkedIn members about job opportunities. LinkedIn claims that 95% of recruiters use it regularly.
In this workbook, you’ll learn how to write:
- A headline that includes a strong value proposition
- An About section using the WHOSEES framework
- A Projects section using the STAR method
You’ll learn best practices to:
- Select a photograph and background image.
- Update the Experience and Positions section.
- List your skills in the Skills section.
- Request Recommendations from colleagues and peers.