Securitas Healthcare, part of Securitas, empowers caregivers to deliver connected, productive and safe care. Its innovative portfolio of healthcare solutions helps over 15,000 hospitals, clinics and senior living organizations worldwide protect people, use assets efficiently and understand their operations for a caring and healing environment. For more information, visit www.securitashealthcare.comDuties/Responsibilities
- Facilitates collections of accounts receivable - Identifies delinquent customers, contacts customers to make payment arrangements and follows-ups.
- Participates in biweekly collection calls with management - Collector will provide updates on outstanding accounts. Top 20 accounts in each business are discussed plus accounts greater than 90 days. Must be prepared to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Review orders on hold daily - Contact customer and receive payment confirmation
- Resolve outstanding payment issues with customers, sales rep, or manager as needed.
- Help to resolve customer satisfaction issues with sales rep, project manager, manager as needed to help in the collection process.
- Requests and pursues payment on delinquent accounts via communication with account holder.
- Follows established guidelines to review and update account status.
- Records notes for each interaction with customer via ERP system or internal source.
- Monitors accounts receivable and cash receipt reports.
- Fill out appropriate forms to process credits, cancellations, and write-offs with proper documentation and approvals
- Build good working relationships with managers, sales representatives, customers, and co-workers to increase the effectiveness in collections.
- Processes new accounts - Determines customer's credit worthiness, set credit limit and payment terms with appropriate approvals.
- Analyze D&B information and write up formal request for credit limit if greater than your approval limit. Enter credit limit, terms, and confirm billing address into system.
- Review existing customer accounts to determine credit limit increase/decrease or change in payment terms.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- This role is required to be onsite at our office in Lincoln, NE 3 days a week.
Education And Experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with account holders in a courteous manner.
- Must be a self-starter with an above average attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Analytical skills, researching skills, exceptional communication skills, computer skills
- Ability to work with customers and resolve outstanding issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Experience with GreatPlains systems a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce helpful.
Associates Degree preferred but not required
Two to three years of related experience in accounts receivable preferred.
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions and an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness are proudly demonstrated daily by our employees to our customers and the communities we service.