TITLE: AP/AR Specialist
LOCATION: on site, Austin, TX.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: 3+ month contract
PAY RANGE: $20-$25/hr.
*Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
BENEFITS: Medical insurance, 401K, sick leave, and employee assistance program.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking an accounts payable/accounts receivable specialist for a company local to the Austin area. This would be a great opportunity for someone with experience in accounts payable, reconciliations, and maintaining vendor relations.
· Review invoices, credit card charges, and expense reports along with related documentation for accuracy
· Monitor recurring payables regularly
· Assist with month end processes
· Maintain vendor files and reconcile open payables
· Assist with 1099 maintenance and annual 1099 reporting
· Maintain strong relations with vendors and internal employees
· Invoice customers
· Assist with collections; follow up with customers on amounts owed
· Maintain and update customer data and collection notes in billing systems
· Post customer payments
· Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
· Associates degree
· 2+ years of accounts payable and accounts receivable experience
· Experience with accounting software
· Computer proficiency and ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
Averro is a Veteran-Owned organization dedicated to delivering innovative talent solutions, business consulting and technology services that propel businesses and careers forward. We live by our ethos: Family First | Be Uncommon | Culture Wins. These values show in our commitment to client satisfaction, timely support, unmatched consultant care. Our Aim - Your Ascent.
Averro is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal obligations. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.