Greater Seattle, WAEMPLOYMENT TYPE:
*Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
BENEFITS: Medical insurance, 401K, sick leave, and employee assistance program. ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking to hire an AR Specialist for a reputable, fast paced company in the greater Seattle area which would be a great opportunity for someone with experience in accounting and accounts receivable looking to further their career in the industry.
- Perform accounts receivable and cash collection activities, including letter of credit processing.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting related to sales and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monthly cash forecasts.
- Complete quarterly revenue recognition and shipment cutoff reconciliations.
- Prepare quarterly sales analysis and reporting.
- Support month and quarter end closing process, generate monthly journal entries, and reconcile accounts.
- Support fixed asset accounting including capital expenditures, disposals, monthly depreciation and reporting.
- Facilitate SOX testing as required.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- AA or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Excellent computer skills including a high degree of skill in Excel
- Experience with ERP systems for general accounting and analysis purposes
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to quickly understand concepts and think through possible solutions and implications
- Detail oriented, producing high quality work
- Team player with a proactive, positive attitude, and a strong sense of self-motivation, accountability, and responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Familiarity with manufacturing/processing environment preferred
Averro is a Veteran-Owned organization dedicated to delivering innovative talent solutions, business consulting and technology services that propel businesses and careers forward. We live by our ethos: Family First | Be Uncommon | Culture Wins. These values show in our commitment to client satisfaction, timely support, unmatched consultant care. Our Aim - Your Ascent.
Averro is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal obligations. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.