TITLE: AP/AR Specialist
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Contract-to-Hire
PAY RANGE: $25+/hour
*Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
BENEFITS: Medical insurance, 401K, sick leave, and employee assistance program.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking to hire an AP/AR Specialist for a well-funded tech company in Seattle, WA which would be a great opportunity for someone with experience in accounting looking to further their career in the industry.
- Process vendor invoices and expense reports, including coding, matching, and obtaining necessary approvals
- Assist with monthly and year-end close processes, including preparing journal entries and reconciling accounts
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records in accordance with GAAP and company policies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Purchasing, Operations, and Finance to support business operations
- Assist with the development and implementation of process improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy in the AP/AR function
- AA or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Experience in the technology industry preferred
- Experience with ERP and accounting systems
Averro is a Veteran-Owned organization dedicated to delivering innovative talent solutions, business consulting and technology services that propel businesses and careers forward. We live by our ethos: Family First | Be Uncommon | Culture Wins. These values show in our commitment to client satisfaction, timely support, unmatched consultant care. Our Aim - Your Ascent.
Averro is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal obligations. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.