TITLE: AP/AR Specialist
LOCATION: Reno, NV
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Contract-to-Hire
PAY RANGE: $20-30/hour
*Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
BENEFITS: Medical insurance, 401K, sick leave, and employee assistance program.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking an experienced AP/AR Specialist to join our team in Reno, NV. The ideal candidate will have 3-8 years of experience in AP/AR with a strong understanding of accounting principles and experience in the technology industry.
• Manage accounts payable process, including invoice entry, matching, and payment processing
• Review and reconcile vendor statements and resolve discrepancies
• Monitor accounts receivable aging reports and follow up with customers for timely payments
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• 3-8 years of experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices
• Experience in the technology industry preferred
Averro is a Veteran-Owned organization dedicated to delivering innovative talent solutions, business consulting and technology services that propel businesses and careers forward. We live by our ethos: Family First | Be Uncommon | Culture Wins. These values show in our commitment to client satisfaction, timely support, unmatched consultant care. Our Aim - Your Ascent.
Averro is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal obligations. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.