Smart Staffing Group, INC. Is seeking an Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper for an agency located in Staatsburg, NY. The Accounts Receivable bookkeepers report to the Director of Finance and receive direction and guidance from the Senior Accountants. The positions are responsible for billing, schedules, files and related cash receipts. Responsibilities:
- Process all billing, including but not limited to Medicaid, OPWDD Room & Board, Property & Land, Tuition, Maintenance, Insurance, Clinic, Consulting, and Child Nutrition billing as required by funding source regulations and Agency procedures.
- Review individual files in accordance with funding source regulations and Finance Procedure manual
- Audit IRA personal allowance in accordance with OPWDD regulations
- Audit each IRA and Day Hab on a quarterly basis reviewing the personal allowance monies, ledgers, accounts and receipts
- Associates Degree in business related field, or a High School diploma or equivalent, with 3-5 years experience
- Familiarity with Excel and Medicaid Billing
Experience with SED, OPWDD and OCFS funding sources preferred Pay Rate