ESKIMO FASHION KNITWEAR (PRIVATE) LTD. is a German owned, BOI approved enterprise and a premier supplier of sewn and knitted fashion accessories mainly to the European Market. Eskimo is in operation in Sri Lanka for more than three decades having its head office and the main factory in Negombo and sub factories at Pallekele and Punanai with employee strength of more than 1800. Our strength reflects in our rapid growth, globalization of trade and acceptance of us by our foreign customers as a high quality knitwear producer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analysis & interpretation of the Financial / Operational performance of existing business units/products & recommending timely improvements
- Analyze the existing data management process & develop it to support continuous improvement into business operation.
- Regular provision of Management Information.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to implement the agreed improvements
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar capacity preferably in the apparel industry
- Should possess a degree in Business Management/Business Administration/ B. Com/Statistics
- Full or part qualification in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ability to create dashboards and visual interactive reports using Power Bl or Tableau
- Proficient in MS Excel, including the ability to manage complex spreadsheets and perform data analysis
- Work experience in an ERP system such as SAP/Oracle
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Age preferably below 30
Candidates who reside in close proximity to Negombo are encouraged to apply.
If you find this opportunity attractive, please send your CV with the details of two non-related referees quoting the position applying for on the subject of the email within 7 days to firstname.lastname@example.org