Well Established CPA Firm in Rockland County is looking for a CPA. You will be responsible for handling corporate and partnership tax return preparation/review, trust tax returns, high net worth individual tax returns, financial statements, audits.
· Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Accounting, or Tax.
· CPA and public accounting firm experience required
· Minimum of 5 years of tax experience with tax compliance, preparation.
· Solid experience with federal and state tax, and international exposure.
· Work in all phases of taxation services including but not limited to payroll and sales taxes.
· Collaborate directly with business and the business owner
· Prepare individual and business tax returns.
· Possess a professional knowledge of taxation and accounting.
· Clearly convey thoughts and knowledge and suggest solutions to the owner.
· Resolve tax research questions.
· Effectively prioritize and manage time.
· Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
What you'll get in return... A great place to work in Rockland County, NY! We offer 100% PAID BENEFITS for all levels including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan with a match, Paid Time Off including paid vacation, holidays, and Sick Days.
Salary: $130,000 to $150,000