Your new company
I am currently working with a leading specialty insurer who are looking for a balance sheet controls manager to join the London finance team. This is a market leader within the sector and offers an exciting chance to join a high performing team where they are constantly investing in the finance function.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Driving improvements in the balance sheet reconciliation process.
- Improve the robustness of existing balance sheet reconciliations process.
- Automation of reconciliations process and working with finance ops to develop this
- Drive improvements in data quality
- Financial controls reporting and support during the financial close process.
- Subject matter expertise and best practice for controls and reconciliations
What you\'ll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with post qualified experience within the insurance market, working in a role where you have strong focus on balance sheet controls and reconciliations. You will need experience working with large data sets and strong excel and data manipulation skills and the ability to be adaptable and work with a range of stakeholders.
What you\'ll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the chance to work in a market leading organisation with excellent company culture. This is an important role in delivering high quality internal processes, controls and improvements which will allow you to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.