NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today's 'iNTTerconnected' world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world's most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Want to be a part of our team?
Develops, interprets, and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control.
Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
Gathers, analyzes, prepares, and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
Working at NTT
The Management Accountant will partner with our Services business in managing the Financial objectives, specifically working with our Professional Services business. We need a business partner who can look beyond the numbers and add real value to our service leaders, empowering them to make decisions to drive our business forward.
Our finance team is mostly Wellington based alongside our Chief Financial Officer, the Southern Sales Director and Services Director. Our team works closely together to support each other and succeed together with a vision to move forward with the business and our stakeholders. Accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management accounts is a given - you will stand out from the pack by your understanding of the Services business model, analytical insight and ability to interpret financial results for our budget holders.
Your day at NTT
- Build strong relationships with the Services teams, leading discussion on business outcomes and strategy. Advise to drive business growth, provide insights and drive cost efficiencies.
- Create a commercial understanding of our Professional Services business and connecting this financial information for forward looking commercial insights and sharing this with our stakeholders.
- Preparation, understanding and analysis of management reports at an operational level for month end responsibilities in line with global month end deadlines.
- Manage end-to-end finance aspects of Professional Services projects, collaborating with the Project and finance teams.
- Ensure key pieces of analysis are performed on areas of risk or opportunity within the business and that the financial levers are understood and communicated to the business together with clear recommendations.
- Preparation and review of annual budgets and monthly forecasting for the Professional Services area.
- Ensure budget & forecast variances are analyzed and recommendations are made to correct or improve company performance.
- Research and analyze costs of projects and the Professional Services area to provide information and insights about expenses and determine profitability margins.
- Working with the team to understand processes end to end, seeking out improvements and problem-solving issues efficiently and with speed. This includes attention to detail in large datasets and navigating to focus on solving the right issues.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- CA/CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- 2+ years' working experience in a similar role
- Intermediate Excel skills, SAP experience is preferred but not essential
- Project Accounting experience
- Demonstrate high analytical ability with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced communication skills (both verbal and written) to a wide range of audiences
- Strong stakeholder focus.
- Driven and self-motivated with strong results orientation.
- An active team player as well as lead to drive change.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Equal Opportunity Employer
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
A career at NTT means:
- Being part of a global pioneer - where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
- Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology - backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world's internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group's many new 'firsts'.
- Making a difference - by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
- Being your best self - in a progressive 'Connected Working' environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career - with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.