Oxford Finance is part of the Turners Automotive Group. We provide flexible financial solutions for individuals and small to medium business customers that are easy to understand and simple to put in place.
We are currently seeking an experienced Corporate Accountant to join our professional and passionate team based in central Auckland.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Analysis of month-end business results;
- Monthly GL and bank reconciliations;
- Financial modelling and forecasting of OFL's p&l
- Overseeing the year-end budgeting and forecasting;
- Overseeing the year-end audit process;
- Financial analysis and project work to support executive decision-making
The successful candidate will have at least 3-4 years' experience in a similar role and will have CPA or CA membership, or studying towards, as well as in depth knowledge of accounting practices and principles.
In addition, the ideal candidate should also possess the following:
- High level of accuracy and impeccable attention to detail;
- Ability to build relationships and trust with both clients and staff;
- An analytical nature along with effective problem solving skills;
- A high level of integrity and confidentiality;
- Advanced level Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills.
In return, we offer a great company culture (our employee engagement scores rank in the top 5% of companies measured), thorough training, a competitive salary which gets reviewed annually, Life Insurance and free Will, a fantastic employee referral programme, a day off on your birthday and of course the chance to work with a great bunch of people!
Watch the video below to check out what our people have to say about why they love working for us!