With a startup spirit and 115,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable SME - Assistant Manager - English - On site Johannesb
The P2P Helpdesk SME is in charge of identifying process improvement areas, covering quality of services provided to a large Hi-Tech company. Scope of service includes the end-to-end AP process, issue resolution and process improvements.
- The owner of this role will act as key user role in the relationship with the customer's stakeholders and the P2P processes
- Will provide teams with P2P issue resolution trainings therefore driving operational excellence
- Support operational teams with system & process expertise (SAP)
- Act as SPOC for relevant markets, make use of the appropriate governance and escalation matrix in order to reach a resolution
- Responsible to identify and drive process improvement projects, participate in execution of projects related to standardization, quality improvements, simplification, or compliance
- Will work closely with Business stakeholders on handling exceptions, specific requirements and complex issues pertaining to invoice processing, blocks and payments
- Provide deep analysis with understanding of root causes for any process related issues (pertaining to quality of services, tools and operating procedures)
- Support system trainings & implementations when/ if required
- Accountable for the process governance with the business partners (both Genpact and customer), tracking of action plans, milestones and execution
- Actively tracking the list of responsibilities in the AP team, ensuring that activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
Qualifications we seek in you
- Written and verbal fluency in English language (C1 or better)
- Very good communication & collaboration skills
- Knowledge of ERP platforms (SAP)
- Deep understanding accounting practices in relation to the Accounts Payables process
- Ability to define and articulate underlying process gaps and resolve challenges, complex issues
- Proficient skills in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Hi-Tech industry is a plus
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
- Professional style when taking care of business' clients
- Compliance & controllership attitude
- Leadership attitude
- Operative lean thinking; ability to work on continuous improvements
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.