About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our Finance team. Reporting into the Financial Controller, this is a permanent full time position, based at our Head Office in Tauranga.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for all performance reporting and data analysis for our Private Wealth business. You will work closely with the Head of Advisory and General Managers to identify, develop and enhance high quality data sources, tools, reporting and analysis.
Additionally, other key responsibilities will include:
- Measuring business development, client base opportunity and risk, and other key areas of the Private Wealth business
- Production, development, and management of team scorecards
- Perform analysis and provide data for Board reports and other meetings
- Involvement in the annual budget and in-year forecasting processes
The successful applicant will have a positive attitude and be a self-starter who shows initiative, and has experience building trusted partnership. You will also need to possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in a finance or business-related discipline
- Chartered Accountant (CA) membership with CAANZ
- Previous experience in a management accounting or FP&A role
- Previous experience in a financial services business
- Strong financial accounting and analysis skills
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively with staff at all levels of the organisation
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, and a strong process improvement lens
- Flexible work options
- Central Tauranga location
- Additional week of leave (conditions apply)
- Subsidised parental leave
- Annual health check
- Long service leave
- Savings benefits and preferential insurance rates
About the Company
Craigs Investment Partners (Craigs) is a multi-award-winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With 19 offices located throughout the country, Craigs offers solutions and advice to both private investors, as well as corporate and institutional clients.
We pride ourselves on creating an environment where our people feel they belong and can bring their best self to work and feel valued. We grow as a team and with our clients and are always looking to support our communities - both internal and external. Our values build the foundation of how we work and how we provide great outcomes for our people and our clients.
- We are stronger together
- We strive for excellence
- We put people first
- We do what's right
If you would like to find out more about working at Craigs, visit our Careers page - https://craigsip.com/careers
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please submit your application online now as we will be interviewing suitable candidates as they apply.