Do you love finance, Tax and VAT calculations? We do have the position for you. We are recruiting a Junior Accountant to join one of our clients that is based in Table View, Cape Town.
The successful candidate should come with at least 1 years of experience working with provisional taxes and submitting Tax returns to SARS. Minium Requirements
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advantageous: Experience working with Xero and QuickBooks.
- 1 years' experience as a Junior Accountant dealing with SARS.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong communication skills as you will be dealing with international clients.
- Prepare and review accounting records, taxes, and various financial reports required for tax computations.
- Perform provisional tax calculations for both companies and individuals.
- Calculate annual taxes for both corporate entities and individuals.
- Prepare for future VAT calculations as needed.
- Maintain an up-to-date asset register.
- Handle SARS audits and objections, including comprehensive management and follow-up procedures.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of financial reports and generate insightful reports.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 21 September 2023, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 15 October 2023. Please Note:
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.PoPI Act:
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.