Currently searching for a Management Accountant to join the Live Nation NZ Festivals team in Auckland. Working closely with our Financial Business Partner this role involves preparation of monthly accounts, assisting with forecasts and budgets, month end journals, maintaining accounting records, CAPEX management, Cashflow reporting, oversee AP/AR and supporting the wider Festivals team.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and Bank reconciliations
- Month end support including general, accrual and prepayments journals
- Supporting schedules and workings for monthly returns (GST, Tax)
- Assisting with Audit as required
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Oversee the smooth processing of AP & AR
- Preparation of Endeavour Live tour settlements
- Managing Artist Payments Schedules and Withholding Tax requirements
- Working with promotors/bookers to prepare and track event budgets
- Assist with monthly forecast and cashflow reports
- Reconciliation of events including box office and ticket sales.