What You'll Be Doing | Mō te Tūranga
You will be the face of the AA, offering a customer centric approach to those that visit our AA centres by greeting them on arrival to determine the reason for their visit, assisting with simple transactions and managing the customer flow and queues.
The role is full-time, fixed-term for 6 months until 1 March 2024. About You | Mōu
What We Offer | Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou
- Have a confident and calming nature with an ability to recognise and de-escalate situations as they arise
- Have previous experience in a customer service/concierge environment
- Enjoy dealing with customers
- Have great communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Working with the AA | Me mahi tahi tatou ki AA
- A competitive salary
- A team that invests in your ongoing growth and development and provides access to online learning modules for free.
- Discounts across our range of products, including insurance and free AA membership for you and your whanau
- NZAA Superannuation scheme with 2% employer contribution
- An inclusive and diverse work environment
For over 120 years we've been helping Kiwis on their adventures! Today, we're one of New Zealand's most respected and trusted brands.
From our humble beginnings as a motoring enthusiast's club, the New Zealand AA (Automobile Association) has grown into a large, dynamic organisation offering many services and products to more than 1.8 million Members.
Here, we offer a lot more than roadside assistance. We're constantly evolving and advancing into new businesses, offering new challenges and a range of opportunities.
Come join us and take your career on its next adventure!
Our teams celebrate diversity and believe that everyone should be able to bring their true selves to work every day. We want you to feel comfortable to be your authentic self throughout the recruitment process, please feel free to let us know if there is anything you need to allow you to participate equitably.
We are aware that there will be candidates who are interested in the role but may only feel comfortable to apply if they have ticked all the boxes. We want you to know that if you feel like you don't meet all the requirements, please still get in touch. We'd love to korero to see if you might be a great fit for the role.