My client is the NZ subsidiary of a large multinational and is in high growth mode. This finance team is actually supporting NZ & Australia and operates in the technology space with opportunity to grow their market share. The business is dynamic and the team is a tight knit team that truly supports the operations. Based in Newmarket, this company has lovely offices and can offer hybrid 4:1.The Role
The role of Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner will have the responsibility of owning their own portfolio of entities. The business operates a offshore shared service finance structure for the controllership duties so this role is truly a finance partnering role that supports the business. Therefore your responsibilities will include:
Skills & Experience
- Oversee the monthly management accounts and ensuring the GL shared service team have processed the production of accounts to reflect reality
- Analysis & commentary on the performance of the business via the monthly management accounting process
- Prepare the budgeting & forecasting process
- Support operations; business partnering the MD for the Business units you support as well as the product and ops teams.
- Liaise with customers during their onboarding process to ensure the billing links into the finance function effectively
- Be the Finance lead on the BU's SLT meetings to ensure any decision making that has financial impacts is captured
- Implement new processes as the business expands its operations to ensure the finance function can work optimally
- Stakeholder management
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
My client is looking for someone who is on the upward trajectory of their career. This means you could be looking to take a first step out of a 1st or 2nd tier CA practice and get that first job in industry. Or alternatively you could be working up the career path within the commercial sector and looking for a step up.
The attributes we are looking for include:
Culture & Benefits
- Someone who is either newly qualified or close to
- Career driven individual who wants more than a job and instead wants to learn, grow & develop their career
- A fast learner
- Outgoing personality with an ability to business partner senior stakeholders & operations people
- An ability to meet corporate deadlines and handle offshore reporting pressures
- Someone who loves to take ownership of their role
This company has a great culture. The finance team is tight knit and very high quality. This company can offer 4:1 hybrid working although this role will suit someone who is outcome focused and who really wants to be part of the business. How to apply
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word
format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander, Nick Neutze or Tanya Beets in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.Job Reference No: 06900-0012796561
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.co.nz/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.