Looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a diverse financial services and technology company, and work on something cutting edge? Do you want to be part of a community of likeminded professionals who are revolutionising the way financial services and accounting are delivered? Are you quick thinking and ready to push boundaries?
Our thriving successful Auckland Business Advisory group are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work alongside a supportive, social group of professionals.
What will your typical week look like?
You will be an integral part of the team, consistently providing quality accountancy services with efficiency and accuracy and your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Producing financial statements and income tax returns
- Work on business advisory projects such as: budgets, cash-flows, KPI dashboards, management reporting, assisting with virtual CFO roles
- Working with a range of the top accounting software, helping clients to learn the full functionality of their system and get the most out of it for their business needs
- Assist with the management of a portfolio of clients across a broad range of industries, ensuring jobs are completed effectively
- Help train and support junior team members
More about the perks
- Clear career development pathway and ongoing training support
- Flexible work schedules, work environments and experiences
- Health insurance and lifestyle benefits
- Study support including study leave and fee reimbursement for CA or CPA subscriptions.
Let's talk about you!
- Proven accounting experience within public practice or an established commercial organisation in New Zeland
- CA or CPA qualification or be working towards this (desirable)
- Experience in a broad range of tax, accounting and business matters
- The ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ownership qualities and the ability to successfully manage workflow and junior accountants.
- Strong analytical skills and an excellent attention to detail
- A desire to work collaboratively so that the team shines
Let's talk about our team
- Close-knit, supportive and collaborative team.
- Work alongside and be mentored by industry-leading professionals, with access to industry-leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development.
- Supportive team with active social calendar and connection.
Why Findex? #writeyournextchapter
Findex is the largest provider of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals, small and medium enterprises in Australasia. We pride ourselves on an integrated service offering, giving our clients the peace of mind that comes with knowing their financial and lifestyle goals are being looked after
With a focus on empowering our people to work in a way that best meets their needs and those of their team and clients, the career growth of Findex employees isn't limited by their location. We attract, retain, and promote people who share a sense of purpose and belonging. And we have a passion for creating opportunities for growth and sustainability that ripple throughout metropolitan and regional communities.
Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you! Please note, you will be directed to our careers page to apply
Only candidates with valid work rights within Australia/New Zealand in which this position is based will be considered.
This role is being managed by Findex Talent Acquisition and we will not accept unsolicited resumes/applications from Recruitment Agencies.