Are you a graduate seeking a career in finance? Looking for a company to support your professional qualification studies? Keen to find an environment where you'll be stretched and exposed to a wide variety of work?
If your answer is 'yes' to all of these, keep reading.
Want to know a little about us?
At Novuna Vehicle Solutions, we're passionate about building a better tomorrow. Which is why we're lighting the way in the electric vehicle revolution. From family cars to HGVs, we're helping customers of all kinds on their journey to carbon-free mobility.
We're proud to be a Top 50 Inclusive employer, and we're number 15 in Glassdoor's Top 50 Employer list.
What does the role involve?
Our finance team in Vehicle Solutions is very highly thought of by the rest of the business and have a reputation for talent, agility, and fun! Reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst, you'll be getting hands on with a variety of month-end and year-end tasks including balance-sheet reconciliations, accruals, and supporting the production of accurate and timely financial reporting.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Carrying out monthly balance-sheet reconciliations and investigating any variances or issues
- Collaborating with our billing and invoicing teams to ensure periodical accruals are accurately recorded
- Identifying opportunities to improve ways of working for increased accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency
- Providing support on other financial analysis tasks as required
What are we looking for?
You're curious, inquisitive, and eager to learn and are keen on building a career in accounting or finance. You're looking for a role with serious career potential and real opportunities for progression.
Also, we're looking for the following:
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or a related subject
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen to undertake professional studies (eg. CIMA)
- Can-do attitude
What can we offer you?
At Novuna we take our people promise seriously. If you join us, you'll have a chance to make a difference, opportunities to learn, and time to shine.
In addition to a market-benchmarked salary and excellent bonus scheme, our offer to you includes:
- Full CIMA sponsorship
- Flexible hybrid working
- 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell 5 days
- Full wellbeing package including BUPA, digital GP service, 24/7 employee assistance, plus wellbeing events throughout the year
What's the next step?
Interested? Start your application today and see what Novuna can offer you.
Novuna is a consciously inclusive employer, and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.