With a startup spirit and 115,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Finance Controllership - Assistant Manager - English - On site Johannesburg
In this role, you will be responsible for performing Finance activities. You will liaise with various teams and deliver to ensure an accurate solution.
You will collaborate with the team and ensure streamlining of existence process and remove NVAs from process. You will also need to mentor the new hires in the process.
- Preparation of journals, ensuring that journals are accurately and timeously uploaded and processed in SAP.
- Preparation of monthly Trintech Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Administer and timeously clear all open items in SAP to ensure a healthy ageing status. Review and governance of BS open items
- Intercompany (recharges, netting, confirmations)
- Preparing audit schedules and handling audit queries
- Perform SOX Controls related to the process
- Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Variance Analysis etc.
- Handling queries of various partners
- Review and governance of BS open items
- Team management
- Involvement in projects
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary and benefits such as Medical Aid, Retirement and risk benefits
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (technical & soft skills);
- Development opportunities in a growing multinational company;
Qualifications we seek in you!
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Ability to lead multiple activities and prioritize the same
- Proficient with general accounting and closing and reporting.
- Strong attention to detail and deadline driven.
- Knowledge of SAP with Essbase, Hyperion would be an added advantage.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.