Preparation of financial and statistical reports related to assigned group initiatives, strategic planning, and special projects. Performs a variety of functions in the areas of financial statement preparation, development of annual budget, and account analysis. Prepares accurate and timely reports and is the financial liaison with assigned areas.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA certification required.
- Five years of related accounting/financial services experience in a hospital or health care environment.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Ability to exercise judgment, ingenuity and common sense.
- Requires advanced organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.