Your new company
FMCG Business based in East Kent are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Finance to manage the financial function. The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for all accounting functions within the business and to guide, manage and mentor the finance team.
Your new role
- Preparation of statutory accounts and management of the annual audit
- Responsible for staff and procedures within the accounts department
- Assist the Directors in developing the companies futures plans and strategies
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts. Including month end journals, accruals, and prepayments.
- Overview of all payroll processes and adherence to relevant legislation.
- Submission of VAT returns
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement in the company's administration processes and procedures. Improving efficiencies and driving down costs
What you'll need to succeed
The Head of Finance will ideally be a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), with 5 years' experience in a senior finance role, with experience of producing high quality financial statements.
What you'll get in return
The Head of Finance is paying circa £65,000 per Annum plus other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.