We are currently looking for an experienced end-to-end Accounts Receivable Officer, or as we like to call you an AR Control Specialist, to manage the accounts receivable processes for our Out of Home sales accounts. This is a 10-month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave working Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. You will be based in our Head Office in East Tamaki with WFH flexibility after the successful completion of training!
Are you up for this challenge?
In this role, you will:
- Accurately process receipts and allocations to customer accounts daily
- Review and manage debt for major customers in our Out of Home sales channels, and provide support to the wider team if required
- Proactively collect any overdue debt
- Process and action reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Month-end processing and reporting of all receipts and allocations
- Process customer claims and rebates