My client is well known NZ organisation with the majority of kiwis instantly recognising the brand. They have many branches throughout the country with the head office being based in Auckland CBD, close to public transport links. You will have the chance to join on a 3-month contract with the opportunity to go permanent for right person!The Role
In this role you will be working in a team of 3 and be reporting directly to the Finance manager. You will be responsible for the daily banking, reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivables. Your responsibilities will include:
- End to end accounts payable and accounts receivable process, taking ownership of relationship with internal and external clients.
- Generating and sending invoices to clients, managing the daily bank reconciliations, and following up on overdue invoices.
- Managing supplier and customer relationships in relation to the accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Purchase order matching and receipting of goods, processing invoices and making payments.
- Generating weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Ad-hoc duties
This position is ideal for a candidate who enjoys a diverse range of tasks. You should have experience in both Accounts Payables, Receivables and feel comfortable with performing daily banking operations.
Furthermore, you should feel confident in your ability to work autonomously, while also being a valuable contributor within a larger team. Your ability to communicate effectively will contribute to your success in the role.How to apply
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button
or for further information, contact Jarrad Carmichael in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700
.Job Reference No:
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.co.nz/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.