Opportunity for Assistant Manager - Auckland
- Are you an Audit professional looking for more than just a job doing the mundane?
- Work with a globally recognised Audit brand for an employer that values your work/life balance!
- We are growing! - Join our Audit teams as we expand our client base and leverage our regional footprint collaborating with our teams nationally.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team and take advantage of the incredible perks and benefits we offer. If you're looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career that will enhance your skills and provide you with exciting opportunities, then we want to hear from you!
You'll also work for an organisation that not only delivers to our clients but supports and cares for its employees in a flexible and dynamic way. We don't just pay lip service to flexible working; we truly live it! As a member of our team you will enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits: We offer generous compensation and benefits that include industry leading perks such as 9 day working fortnight and TOIL policies to bank up extra hours worked as leave!
- Flexible work arrangements: We offer flexible working hours, remote work options and policies that support your personal and family needs.
- Work-Life Balance: We believe that a healthy work-life balance is essential for happiness and productivity. That's why we encourage our employees to take time off for rest and relaxation, and participate in fun social events throughout the year. Your wellbeing is our priority and we embrace a progressive working pattern - Read more about our compressed working week: https://www.crowe.com/au/insights/flex-your-friday
- Career Growth Opportunities: We provide ample opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Training and support that sets you up for success
- Collaborative Environment: Our workplace is built on a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration. You will get to work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about their work, clients and team and committed to achieving shared goals.
If the above interests you and you are looking for a truly fulfilling career in a supportive and collaborative environment then apply now - A unique opportunity awaits!
What we're looking for:
- 4 years + of external audit experience
- 4 years' experience at managerial level.
- Excellent audit technical and financial reporting skills.
- Accounting degree or a related degree with a major in Accounting.
- CA or CPA qualified
- CaseWare working paper knowledge (or similar computer software package) preferable but not essential
Who are we?
As a top 10 global accounting network, Crowe Global has over 200 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 145 countries.
For over 100 years, Crowe has helped make smart decisions for multinational clients working across borders. Crowe's leaders work with governments, regulatory bodies and industry groups to shape the future of the profession worldwide. Their exceptional knowledge of business, local laws and customs provide lasting value to clients undertaking international projects.
Crowe provides global reach on a personal scale. Firms are focused on the future and the client experience, working with clients to build something valuable, substantial, and enduring. Close working relationships are at the heart of our effective service delivery.
Together with our affiliate company, Findex, we're focused on meeting the needs of businesses and the individuals within them through a collaborative approach to financial services. We pride ourselves on an integrated service offering, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your financial and lifestyle goals are being worked on.
We attract, retain and promote people who share a sense of purpose and belonging. And we come together to achieve amazing outcomes for our clients and communities. And we have a passion for creating opportunities for growth and sustainability that ripple throughout metropolitan and regional communities.
If you are excited by these opportunities, please apply now!
Only candidates with valid work rights within New Zealand in which this position is based will be considered