An establish Accountancy Practice in Dunstable are looking for a new Semi Senior to join an existing team due to expansion. With the growth in clients and services, there is a need for an experienced individual to join and help develop the business in its new phase. The business need individuals are either studying or qualified accountants from an Accountancy Practice with a number of years’ experience to reflect the job spec and duties.
The business offer a real chance to help develop an individual through the next phase of their career and offer support to reflect this. The business will need someone in the office until probation is completed and then there is an option of hybrid working patterns to suit the needs of the business and clients needs.
* Preparing financial statements for Limited Companies, under FRS102, with full working paper file for manager and partner review.
* Corporation tax computations.
* Personal tax computations.
* VAT & Bookkeeping on Xero/Dext, on large clients.
* Managing payroll.
* Adhoc HMRC and Client queries
* Train junior members of the team after a year, and progression to the next level.
* Looking for future management material, and will help with the development, for the right candidate.
* ACCA/ACA Part Qualified/Finalists/Qualified considered.
* Must have 2-3+years’ experience in an accountancy practice.
* Must have good knowledge and experience of Xero/Dext.
* Experience of IRIS preferrable but not required.