As an instantly recognisable Kiwi brand who operate across the country with multiple entities spanning across engineering and infrastructure through to property and logistics, my client is a corporation who really value their employees which is reflected in their core values. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of NZ's most well-known companies! They require an experienced Accounts Receivable/Credit Control officer for a 3-month contract with the potential to go permanent.The Role
You will be part of a large commercial finance team where you will report into the Credit Manager and work in a wider team of 8 AR/CC officers.
You will take ownership of a particular entity of the business where you will work closely with a credit controller to maintain a clean and up to date ledger consisting of over 600 active accounts. You will have a professional manner and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally, whilst working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
Skills & Experience
- Process monthly invoices and any ad hoc invoicing as it occurs during the month.
- Process customer account adjustments such as credit notes, refunds, write offs and balance reallocations.
- Accurately adjust and maintain customer account details
- Receipt and allocate payments accurately from company bank statements against customer accounts and invoices.
- Process Direct Debit payments on agreed dates to ensure funds are correctly withdrawn from customer accounts.
- Intermediate excel skills to generate monthly reports
- Work closely with the Credit Controllers to maintain a clean ledger and keep customer accounts up to date
- Cover Credit Control during busy periods.
You will enjoy building relationships with excellent customer service skills and a can-do attitude. You will have experience in the full function of accounts receivable for a large volume of key accounts.
You will be well organised with the ability to work autonomously and have good excel capabilities and be comfortable doing Vlookups and Pivot tables. You will have experience working in a corporate and complex environment with excellent communication skills. Experience on SAP is advantageous but not a must! They are a diverse and inclusive team and if you have the right skills this role could potentially go permanent.How to apply
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word
format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Jarrad Carmichael, Kelsey Llewellyn or Ollie Harris
in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.Job Reference No:06900-0012904174
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.co.nz/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.