Accounts Payable Assistant
- Atalian Servest
- Loanhead, Midlothian, United Kingdom
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date
- Mar 31, 2023
- Job Role
- Accounts Payable
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Accounts Payable Assistant
Hours per week: Monday - Friday - 37.5 hours per week
The Atalian Servest workforce is made up of 30,000 passionate, responsive, and knowledgeable colleagues, all of whom deliver sustainable and award-winning FM solutions to our clients.
Our corporate departments support our operational divisions and ensure we can provide an exceptional level of service to our clients. With various career paths available, our office-based teams are essential to our award-winning service delivery.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our passionate and driven team based at our Office Based
* Informal hybrid / flexible working arrangements
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Free fruit in our offices
* Subsidised vending machines
* Access to ‘Wagestream’ – a financial well-being tool
* After 2 years working with us, you’ll get your birthday off work!
* Employee Referral Scheme (if you refer a successful candidate to one of our vacancies)
* Wide range of retail discounts
* Regular social and charity events held in our offices
* Get involved in charity events in the local community
* Discounted gym membership
* Eye test £25 voucher and up to £100 towards glasses
* Join our Cycle to Work scheme via salary sacrifice
* Access to “CHROMA”, our internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community – join a committee or take part in our D&I initiatives and events
* Access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
Career development and recognition
* Immediate access to “Opportunity” our internal Learning and Development platform
* Required professional membership fees paid for
* Opportunity to win monthly Atalian Servest Superstar Awards
* Long service awards
* Process high-volume supplier and subcontractor invoices for payment.
* Gaining authorisation of invoices in a timely manner.
* Reconciling supplier statements.
* Managing key suppliers in the best interest of the group.
* Providing an excellent level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders/suppliers.
* Concept/Access Dimensions experience is desirable but not essential
* Prior Accounts Payable experience desirable
* Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Basic Excel skills.
How to apply
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and the chance to work with inspirational people then please click apply!
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal-opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business. In 2021 we won the IWFM award for our diversity and inclusion initiative, CHROMA and we are proud to have also achieved the Disability Confident Level 2 Standard as well as being signatories of the Race at Work Charter and Mental Health at Work Commitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert