- Wairau, Marlborough NZ, New Zealand
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date
- Mar 30, 2023
- Job Role
- Accounts Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Are you interested in entering the Butchery industry?
- Do you have the ability to work within a fast-paced team environment as well as unsupervised?
- Is attention to detail a strength of yours and do you feel you've got the ability to present all types of meat in an attractive fashion?
The position offered is on a full-time basis,
- Sunday to Thursday 5.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Wairau Pak'n Save is seeking a special individual to join our Butchery team as Butchery Assistants. If successful you will be part of a team that offers knowledge, support, training and employment development in a supportive and enjoyable environment.
We are looking for individuals who have a high standard of personal presentation, a high degree of self-motivation and a passion for all things 'meat'. They will also need to have the desire to excel, the ability to use their initiative and the drive and enthusiasm for the position.
Reporting to the Butchery Manager and Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in making sure the Pak n Save Wairau Butchery department is merchandised to the desired standards and the packing and presentation of all meat is undertaken as per the business guidelines/expectations. These roles will ideally suit someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 505501.51602
Closing Date: Friday, 14 April 2023
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert