Community Partnerships Manager
- Influence positive outcomes for your community
- Can you partner with internal and external stakeholders?
- Do you have a deep connection with community?
The Community Partnerships Manager is an exciting newly created role that provides the opportunity to make a genuine contribution to our district by developing and supporting communities across the Coromandel Peninsula. This is a challenging and rewarding role with plenty of opportunity to be creative and impactful.
This role includes developing and enabling projects and programmes that will improve equity and strengthen the vitality of our diverse communities.
You will use your unique experience and skillset, along with knowledge and networks to walk alongside community groups, organisations, and regional and national partner agencies to support the achievement of positive community outcomes.
Desired attributes include:
- Experience working in community led development roles with a strong understanding of community and social issues
- Excellent communication, project management and facilitation skills coupled with knowledge and understanding of working with diverse communities
- Knowledge and understanding of Tikanga Māori and respect for Te Tiriti
- A good understanding of community and voluntary sectors and the role of community development and links to national and regional initiatives and funding opportunities.
- An approachable manner, resilient nature and a positive outlook.
Come and work in the Coromandel. The district is renowned for its outstanding natural environment for fishing, surfing, boating, walking, hiking and biking and close proximity to major centres (Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga). This is an opportunity to work within a pivotal role in a great community focused organisation. We are dedicated to building an inclusive team culture, we thrive on agility, promote flexibility, diversity, and deliver high performance.
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you and your family to live the life you choose with a great work-life balance.
Position description Apply Now Share
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert