Level 7 Accountancy Apprenticeship - Project Cost Centre Manager (CCM)
- Insolvency Service
- United Kingdom
- London Pay Band: £31,730-£36,171. National Pay Band: £28,842-£32,706.
- Closing date
- Apr 16, 2023
- Job Role
- Finance Business Partner
- Public Administration & Regulation
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Level of qualification
- CIMA, Degree, CIMA: Partly Qualified
The Finance & Commercial Directorate manage, oversee and analyse the Agency’s financial and commercial activity. By reporting on our current position, forecasting our future budgets and working closely with internal and external stakeholders, we play an active part in understanding the agency’s performance and in shaping its current and future financial position.
The Portfolio & Project Finance Function works within the Finance & Commercial Directorate, and is strategically placed at the heart of the organisation to provide project finance advice to key stakeholders and Senior Leaders across a growing project portfolio.
- The successful candidate can expect to be involved in a range of the following:
- General Ledger & Cost Centre Managements e.g. posting accruals and adjustments, assessing VAT appropriateness against HMRC COS guidance and post correcting journals where appropriate, assessing transactions against appropriate accounting standards
- Purchase Orders e.g. own and maintain a PO Tracker, raise issues or closures on PO’s
- Reporting e.g. providing standard and bespoke reporting to decision makers, presenting information at stakeholder meetings
- Budgets, Forecasts and Spending Reviews e.g. variance analysis, forecast updates, budgetary profiles
Further details are available in the Candidate Information Pack
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert