- Yunex Traffic
- Poole, Dorset
- Not advertised
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- Job Role
- Finance Graduate
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Level of qualification
- CIMA, CIMA: Not qualified
Location: Poole, GB, BH17 7ER
Type of Employment: Full-time
Career Level: Entry Level / Early Professional
Date posted: 06-Mar-2023
Are you a free-thinking and eager undergraduate in your final year? Join our graduate programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step in your career? If yes, start your graduate programme with us at Yunex!
This is your chance to learn about how our innovative traffic solutions impact everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. As our cities get bigger and more complex, Yunex Traffic makes mobility safer, more efficient, and more sustainable with innovative infrastructure and transport solutions.
As a Finance graduate, you will be an important part of our team gaining real life work experience from day one. This will give you broad commercial skills, and plenty of opportunities to develop your career.
Want to help us #BuildTheFuture? Check out our career site and opportunities.
Embark on three 12-month placements in our different Finance departments, while working towards a professional qualification and a Level 7 Apprenticeship in Finance and Accounting. Together, we’ll build an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge. By the end of the scheme you will be ready for your professional career in Yunex.
- Placements include our Factory, Controlling, Procurement, Projects and our with our Procurement team, everything you need to know to run a business in the future.
- Work towards a CIMA qualification alongside your work placements
- Take part in the Yunex Graduate Development Programme alongside graduates from our other programmes to develop soft skills like team working, digital skills, project management and communication
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Acquired your degree or be on track to achieve a 2:2 or above in any degree, but you must have a keen interest in finance.
- You are up for travelling as part of this rotational position. The majority of our placements are based in Poole at our head office but we have locations across the UK that can facilitate a wider understanding of Yunex.
- Experience of working within a finance related department would be advantageous but not essential.
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a forward-thinking approach to problem solving
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking advance your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
What else do I need to know?
Alongside your role, the graduate development programme will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to progress your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for hardworking team players with the aptitude and growth-mindset to succeed in the world of Business and Finance. Apply now and join the leading Traffic Solutions company.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a competitive salary, plus an annual bonus We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
Diversity is at the heart of the Yunex Traffic ethos and we recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert