- Fortude (Pvt.) LTD
- Colombo (LK)
- Salary Will be based on Experience
- Closing date
- Mar 27, 2023
- Job Role
- Finance, FMCG & CPG, Management Consultancy, Manufacturing, Accounting Firm, Fintech, Logistics
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Level of qualification
- CIMA, CIMA: Partly Qualified, CIMA: Qualified
Primary job role
The primary job role of the Associate Consultant will be to participate in day-to-day Infor M3/CloudSuite ERP support and implementation activities for non-finance modules such as Supply Chain Management, Customer Order Processing, Distribution, Manufacturing and Finance.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage and participate in day-to-day ERP implementation, enhancement, and support projects. This includes understanding business processes, industry practices, ERP solutions, and other enterprise systems.
- Collaborate with customers to gather business requirements, prepare documentation, improve processes, design solutions, conduct demos, and train resources.
- Provide first- and second-level customer support for Infor M3 ERP implementations.
- Identify, analyze, document, and test integration requirements between third-party systems and Infor M3 ERP.
1 – 2 years of ERP consulting experience in supply chain management, distribution, customer order processing, or manufacturing modules
- Basic understanding of at least one of the following ERP modules or business processes:
Product Data Management
Customer Order Processing
Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
Distribution and Warehousing
Management Accounting – FIN-MGT ACC
Financial Accounting – FIN-FIN ACC
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS, scripting, SQL, and XML
- Experience in ERP implementation or support projects will be an advantage
- Ability to effectively articulate a solution to customers and end users
A degree or an equivalent professional qualification in information technology, computer science, or business management
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Client orientation
Apply now via
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.
Apply for Associate Consultant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert