- C.S. ASIA INVESTMENTS (PVT) LTD.
- Sri Lanka (LK)
- Not Advertised
- Closing date
- Mar 27, 2023
• Recently qualified as a Chartered Accountant or a pass finalist of the ICASL.
• Over 4 years' experience in the field of Finance, preferably with exposure in the Manufacturing Sector.
• Ability to work independently and meet allotted deadlines.
• A thorough knowledge and understanding in Company Taxation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and variance analysis reports against the
• Ensuring all schedules and information required are available to meet the year-end Audit deadlines.
• Complying with tax requirements of the Company, including Income Tax, VAT, WHT & stamp duty.
- Handling Tax administration matters including the RAMIS system and submission of tax returns online.
- Corresponding, communicating, meeting, discussing and liaising with the officers of the Department of Inland Revenue in relation to all tax matters of the Company.
Please send in your detailed CV within 7 days, including the names of two non-related referees and their contact telephone numbers, indicating the post applied for on the e-mail subject line to;
-All applications will be treated with strict confidence and only the short-listed candidates will be contacted-
Apply for ACCOUNTANT
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert