Assistant Manager - Finance Operations
- Union Assurance PLC
- Sri Lanka (LK)
- Attractive Remuneration
- Closing date
- Mar 22, 2023
- Ensuring the routine finance operational activities and periodic closure activities are carried out in a smooth manner.
- Ensure effective general ledger management by preparation and overviewing of all operational reconciliations.
- Ensuring smooth operation in agency and bancassurance commission, incentive calculation and competition calculation verification and releasing all the payments within pre-determined timelines.
- Proactively providing necessary information for system development and process improvements.
- Guiding the subordinates to ensure the premium collections are to be updated within the pre-determined SLA.
- Managing all claim reconciliations by verifying all the details from cross functional departments.
- Degree from a recognized body in the field of Accountancy / Finance, passed finalist or associate member of a Professional Accounting body (ICASL, CIMA (UK), ACCA (UK))
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Finance, preferably with exposure in the insurance industry.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision, multi-task and work under pressure.
The selected candidates for the above positions will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert