- WIS Accountancy Ltd
- Sri Lanka (LK)
- Closing date
- Mar 7, 2023
Reporting directly to the Directors, this role can be an excellent opportunity for a Technical Accountant that wants to further their career within a practice that is oriented towards staff growth and progression.
This Technical Accountant role requires:
A technical Accountant is required for providing guidance to a team of Accountants on working papers and annual accounts for Limited companies and sole traders and owner managed SMEs. This is a senior position reporting to the directors based in the UK. The technical accountant is required to give tax advice for new and existing clients.
As this is newly created role the technical Accountant is required to help map out a process map for Corporation tax, VAT, Self Assessment tax returns, Annual Accounts and other statutory returns.
- Review and guide Accountants within the business on preparing statutory accounts
- Guide staff on corporation tax returns for our clients.
- Review VAT returns and submissions under MTD.
- Liaise with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Provide guidance to the staff Directors on IFRS
- Set up processors and monitor and amend process as the business evolves.
- Supervise a team of accountants and train staff as appropriate on technical matters.
- Overlook Companies House admin.
- HMRC compliance.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Develop new lines of business from a technical point of view.
- Find bespoke tax efficient solutions for clients
ACA/ ACCA / CIMA
Tax and Audit background is a must.
Previous experience in a similar position
Work confidently with various computer and accounting software
Up to date financial and tax regulations.
Quality assurance and customer care.
Effective business communication and team working spirit.
Excellent English skills – Both written and verbal
- Salary package Rs. 200,000+ based on experience (please indicate your salary expectation in cover letter)
- Travel Allowance
- Performance based bonus up to 2-month salary after confirmation
- Medical Insurance
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert