Financial Planning Analyst (Mortgages)
- WIS Accountancy Ltd
- Sri Lanka (LK)
- Closing date
- Mar 7, 2023
We are looking for:
- Sharp individuals who has the ability work independently with very little supervision
- Excellent standard of English expected (Written and spoken)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Work UK hours (2.30pm to 10.30pm in the winter and 1.30pm to 9.30pm in the summer) from our Office - Bernard’s Business Park, Dutugemunu Steet, Kohuwala.
- Occasionally work Saturday. Also, few days a week late shift (8hours – night travelling will be arranged if working from office and extra payments will be given)
What is expected from the role Financial Planning Analyst (Mortgages):
- Identify Financial requirements of the client (Example mortgage and life insurance requirement), Evaluate credit worthiness of the client by assessing their finances and Provide recommendations to Financial advisors.
- Provide reports to client with reasons for recommending financial products.
- Liaise with banks / Insurers as needed by providing documentation to back up the decisions made
Duties and responsibilities Financial Planning Analyst (Investments) :
Your duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Review fact finds, file notes, client risk profile questionnaires etc. as provided by the Financial Advisers to gain an understanding of the client requirements discussed and agreed.
- Compile pre-sale and post-sale suitability reports using Centra.
- Produce cash flow analysis documents and fund research using CashCalc.
- Undertake necessary research, product comparison, product analysis, charges analysis.
- Liaise with the adviser post sign up meeting to see if any changes are required to the prepared application and make the appropriate changes.
- Obtain illustrations and supporting documents as required to complete the advice file for presentation to the client
- Check files are fully compliant.
- To drive your own Continual Professional Development by seeking opportunities to upskill in areas that you have gaps in knowledge whether this be by attending seminars or personal reading and work collaboratively with other team members to cross skill.
- Would be an advantage to have knowledge of core financial products including pensions and Investment Accounts.
- To be aware of all relevant FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services including MiFID II and GDPR.
- Salary package up to Rs. 85,000+ based on experience
- Travel Allowance
- Performance based bonus up to 2-month salary after confirmation
- Medical Insurance
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert