Assistant Finance Manager
- Possess professional accounting qualification Viz: ACA, ACCA, CIMA,
- Presently in a similar position involved in the accounting functions of Banks / Financial institutions.
- Should have minimum of 10 -12 years relevant working experience in which 5 years are in a similar capacity and experience in meeting tight deadlines.
- Possess good analytical skills and exposure to financial analysis tools
- Computer literate and conversant with MS-Office and advanced excel functions.
- Familiar with International Accounting Standards (IAS) International Financial Reporting Standards
(IFRS), Basel Ill Implementation and regulatory reporting (CBSL, DIR & others).
- Should be familiar with all methods of taxations including VAT, PAYE Tax, Income Tax.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Oracle and SAS system exposure.
He/She will be responsible for:
> Financial and management reporting of the Bank including preparation of final accounts, budget reviews, cash flow forecasts and monitoring of branch's financial performance.
Ensure month end reporting is managed to meet regulatory and internal deadlines and with required analysis and commentary.
- Analysis and preparation of statistical and other returns, fixed assets management, accounts payable and payment functions.
- Management of the financial management information systems.
- Ensuring compliance with local regulatory & statutory requirements and approved accounting standards
- Liaising with Central Bank of Sri Lanka, Inland Revenue, Internal and External Auditors and other relevant authorities to ensure the financial functions of Sri Lanka Operations runs smoothly.
- Management of all Taxes (VAT, Income Tax, PAYETAX, etc)
Please submit your application stating your personal particulars along with contact telephone numbers, qualifications, working experience and details of two nonrelated referees
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert