- Company Name Is Not Disclosed (LK)
- Sri Lanka (LK)
- Not Disclosed
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2023
- Job Role
- Accounts Assistant
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Contract
- Full Time
- Level of qualification
- CIMA, Degree, Other
A well-known Group of Companies spearheading respective business verticals is looking for talented, result oriented and smart Executives with positive attitude to work for its Finance Department
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN EVERY CANDIDATE
- Striving to be different and stand out from the rest
Be an energetic, self-driven, result-oriented professional
Smart personality with a positive attitude
Excellent organizing, planning, and analytical skills
Good command of the English language, both written and verbal with excellent presentation skills
- Possess excellent hands-on Microsoft Office tools skills especially in Excel, including advanced features
- Be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
Ability to lead a Team and be a vibrant team player
(Qualifications & Experience)
- Passed finalist or Associate member of CIMA (UK). CASL or ACCA (UK)
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with mercantile experience
- Previous working experience in an ERP environment such as SAP, is a definite advantage
- Calculation of Taxes & Preparation of Tax returns (VAT, SVAT, WHT, STAMP DUTY & Corporate Tax) with all the details as per the legislation and submission of returns before due dates.
- Ensure tax computations are in line with tax laws of Sri Lanka.
- Liaising with the tax authority for technical issues and provide solutions if required.
- Review and update existing tax process workflow.
- Handling tax assessments, objections & liaising with Inland Revenue Department.
- Conducting general ledger reconciliations related to Tax.
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects are on offer for right candidates. Please WhatsApp your resume together with contact details of two non-related referees with the post applied for, immediately to: 0777276030
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert