Manager / Assistant Manager - Financial Reporting
- Company Name Is Not Disclosed (LK)
- Sri Lanka (LK)
- Not Disclosed
- Closing date
- Feb 27, 2023
The role is related to group reporting, which includes consolidating financial statements (annual report, interim financial statements), group budgeting and monthly reporting.
- Consolidation of financial and non-financial components of the group annual report.
- Review of monthly financial statements of the group subsidiaries.
- Preparation of the monthly group financial snapshot to be presented to the senior management team.
- Co-ordinating and liaising with the internal stakeholders to obtain the information on stipulated deadlines.
- Preparation of annual & quarterly consolidated financial statements to publish in the Colombo stock exchange.
- Preparation and consolidation of group financials in the corporate budget. • Providing technical guidance and resolutions on accounting issues to companies affiliated to the group.
- Any other additional duties commensurate to the role, as and when requested by management.
Qualifications and experiences.
- CIMA - Passed finalist or Associate Member
- Experience in consolidation of financial statements
- Thorough knowledge in accounting standards
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage
- Computer literate – Advanced excel knowledge
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert