Junior Finance Executive - Finance Support and Services
Some of the essential skills you'll have are:
• Undergraduate in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification
• 1+ years of experience in a Finance role
• Good Process and Systems knowledge
• Well-developed computer literacy skills in MS Office environment
What it's like working for Intrepid:
At Intrepid, we know everyone's journey is different, we support an inclusive culture where our people, travelers, and partners can truly be themselves. We believe our team must reflect the diversity of our customers and the communities we visit.
A few of our amazing benefits include:
• Flexible hybrid work options or work from anywhere for 4 weeks a vear!
•Experience Intrepid yourself with an extra week of leave and a free trip every year! Plus further travel discounts for you, your family, and close friends!
• E-learning, professional development, with diverse global career opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program, a 24/7 service that offers counseling for you and your family
• 20 hours of volunteer leave, to make a difference towards causes that are important to you!
If you exist to inspire, create, share and lead in what you do, then Intrepid Travel wants to hear from you, we encourage you not to delay your application as we may close advertising early if the right person is identified.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert