Job and Company description:
My client operates in 45 countries worldwide and have steadily increased their footprint in Sub-Saharan Africa over the past couple of years. They provide goods and services to companies in the food, personal care, home care, chemicals, cleaning and pharmaceutical sectors. The successful candidate will facilitate the implementation and accomplishment of corporate and cluster requirements by working closely together with all Sub-Saharan Africa departments as well as the finance departments in the Regional & Corporate Headquarter in mainland Europe.As Financial Planner Analyst you will be responsible for:
Job Experience and Skills Required:
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting; including the analysis of the results in relation to the approved annual budgets.
- Implements, monitors and reviews appropriate inventory management analysis and reporting tools
- Establishes and implements appropriate business forecasting to assist HOF and MD to make accurate business decisions
- Manages the plant accounting recordkeeping, reviews and reports these in line with key KPIs set
- Cost Accounting Management analysis, reviewing and reporting
- Establishing a process-oriented Financial Planning & Analysis department that proactively supports in business related decisions
- Implementation of a standard operational process within the cluster with specific focus on FP&A and Cost Accounting standards
- Coordination and review of cost saving projects (logistic savings/CAPIS)
- Expands and controls internal KPIs with a focus on production, purchasing, operations and sales department including analyses of deviations & improvement suggestions.
- Drives budget process and support site managers by developing/controlling their key figures and cost structure within their departments.
- Participates proactively in process improvement in the finance department as well as leading internal projects linked to this area.
- Supports the financial integration of existing companies in regard to controlling systems, financial reporting's, financial processes etc.
- Support in the implementation of company Controlling Tools as well as support in implementing CTO, commercial- & operational controlling standards
- Support both internal and external audits, and assist with the implementation of remedial actions where control deficiencies have been identified
- Proactively strives for improvements and preventive actions in order to achieve strategic goals.
- Development of standard operating procedures in relation to controlling and commercial functions.
- Partner with Sales to submit the rolling forecast and annual budget plans.
- Establishing a process-oriented commercial controlling with a focus on margin tracking and supporting the commercial department in business related decisions
- Mentoring, coaching and developing of the controlling team
- Implementation of financial reporting systems (D365).
- Completed B.Com degree with 5 years plus Managerial Experience
- Completed CIMA highly advantageous
- Manufacturing / Plant Accounting experience
- Power BI
- Financial Systems and Integration