Business Development… Financial Modelling… Climate Change….???
Let us hear how you plan on saving the planet.
An ever-growing Audit firm that has proven itself time and time again and is at the forefront of innovation is looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant (Manager)
to join their ranks. This individual will spend most of their time working on quality control for reporting, current sustainability reporting practices (IFRS, ISSB, JSE Guidelines, International reporting) and climate change/sustainability consulting. If you are interested in Energy, Resources and Climate and are interested in the sales and business development element of finance, then this is for you!
Do not look away…. keep reading….
- New business/lead generation
- Financial modelling
- Climate change risk assessments
- Sustainability reporting/Technical report writing
- Energy and climate modelling
- Greenhouse gas accounting
- Carbon target setting
- Aptitude for analytics (information & data)
- Deal structuring and restructuring
- Build client relationships and portfolio
- Honours/Master's in Commerce, Engineering, Sustainability/Development, Environmental or Economics
- 4 years experience in consulting environment
- Business Development & Project Management - NB!
R 400000 - R 725000 - Annually