We are recruiting for an experienced Group Financial Manager
to perform effective risk management and planour Clients financial strategy.
The right candidate must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations.
The goal is to protect the company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.Responsibilities
- Drive the company's financial planning.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations.
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers, etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company policies.
- Manage a team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Proven experience as Financial Manager, or relevant role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g., SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus