Senior Financial Crime Auditor role in International Bank - Central London
You will be a reliable, independent and professional Internal Auditor looking to be valued as a team member in a diverse and inclusive Internal Audit department within an International Bank.
Your new role
The role is to work within the Financial Crime and Compliance Audit team of the Internal Audit department and focus on the processes relating to financial crime and especially AML/CTF and sanctions activity. You will consider the adequacy, effectiveness and sustainability of controls mitigating key risks and in so doing enhancing the controls culture within the bank.
You will participate in the ongoing assessment of the Bank's control environment by taking part in audit assignments across the Bank in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and quality standards. You will utilise and develop existing areas of specialism - financial crime and regulatory risk, and develop new areas and contribute to the annual audit plan as opportunities arise.
What you'll need to succeed
- Internal Audit experience or experience in financial crime audits/ assurance
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in financial crime reviews and ideally AML/CTF and sanctions experience obtained either working in the second or third lines of defence
- Studying for/ or have relevant professional qualifications (eg IIA, ACA, ACCA, ICA CAMS)
- Financial Services experience - retail, corporate, trade services/ finance or financial markets experience
- A process orientated mind and analytical ability
- Ability to work proactively and as a collaborative worker who embraces diversity
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary plus excellent benefit package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.