Lusona is working exclusively with a global manufacturing organisation to source suitable applicants for the position of Senior Reporting Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for statutory financial and tax reporting.
The Financial Accountant will manage consolidated reporting of financial results for Board and Executive presentations, ensuring reports are complete, accurate and timely. The role includes working with the Finance team to implement improvements and streamline processes for right-first-time statutory accounting and overseeing the payroll function to ensure compliance and process efficiencies.
• Management of statutory month-end reporting, ensuring completeness and accuracy
• Management of Corporation Tax strategic planning
• Management of other taxes including R&D and VAT
• IFRS16 management of leases
• Consolidated financial reporting for the European Division
• Financial reporting for Board
• Headcount forecasting
• Overhead forecasting
• Payroll oversight
• External & Internal Audit support where required
• Support of budget process
The client offers an excellent salary and benefits package and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be home or office based.
Applicants must be fully Qualified, ACCA, CIMA or ICAS, with previous statutory reporting and tax accounting experience. Applicants will have a track record in identifying and implementing process improvements and have excellent communication skills.
The company HQ is in Stirling and the client offers flexibility for home, hybrid or office-based working