Anderson Knight are looking to recruit a Credit Decision Analyst for one of our top clients based in Glasgow on a full time permanent basis. This client is a leading provider of specialist finance solutions to the UK motor finance market, working with prominent franchised and independent dealers as well as leading specialist intermediaries. As a Credit Decision Analyst your main responsibility will be reviewing each application made by the customer individually, gather data to support a rounded view of each potential customer’s situation and makes a decision which ensures affordability for the applicant and is in line with the company’s credit risk appetite.
Main Duties and
• Review, analyse and utilise credit reference data to evaluate car fiancé referrals.
• Make credit decisions ensuring these are in line with the company’s policy, processes and procedures.
• Process each referral through all required checks, these include but are not limited to: trace, affordability, credit behaviour and vehicle criteria using tools which include Credit Reference Bureau, Glass Guide, CIFAS.
• Add notes to each assessed referral in line with the company’s Processes and Procedures and record any Conditions of Sanction.
• Abide by GDPR data protection principles
• Remain vigilant to suspicious behaviour, evidence of fraud or anti-money laundering activities.
• Form of financial services experience is preferable
• Underwriting experience
• Car Finance experience
• The ability to analyse and interpret credit reference data
• Work well under pressure
• Attention to detail with strong analytical and numerical skills
In return our client offers an excellent opportunity to join a leading UK business who has enjoyed year on year growth. In addition, our client will offer on the job training to enhance your skills further.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please forward your CV in complete confidence