Our client is currently recruiting for a Payroll Advisor to join their Payroll Team in Rocester, Staffordshire. This role is on a fixed term contract for 6 months. The ideal candidate will be tenacious, accurate and IT proficient, with previous experience in a similar role. This role is with immediate start.
As a Payroll Advisor you will work closely with the team to ensure collaborative working.
This role will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced payroll team.
Main purpose of the role:
* Use payroll and time and attendance reports to produce accurate payments.
* Respond to internal and external payroll queries i.e., employees, HR colleagues, HMRC etc.
* Maintain accurate practices, records and filing system for audit purposes
* Experience in a Payroll processing and procedures
* PAYE and benefits legislation
* Calculating gross to net payments
* Statutory payment calculations and requirements, including SSP, SMP, SPP and ShPL
* End to end payroll process, weekly payroll
Skills / Qualifications:
* Have end to end Payroll experience
* Great at resolving payroll queries
* Can work as part of a team or individually
* Have good payroll system skills
* Have good Excel skills
This role comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.