In-House Tax Advisory Manager, Financial Services City of London (2:3 split of office/working from home) £80,000 - £90,000 + bonuses & benefits
A recently acquired financial services business is recruiting for an In-House Tax Advisory Manager in London. The successful candidate will be based in the Corporate Tax Team and report directly to the Regional Head of Tax. While regularly liaising with the Tax Compliance and Reporting function, the successful candidate's responsibilities will be primarily advisory focused, including transactions advice and cross-disciplinary project work.
Specific areas include:
- Providing specialist corporate & international tax advisory and guidance to senior level stakeholders (including the board), cross-functional teams and wider organisation (UK and overseas) to facilitate business planning/decision making.
- Proactive management and optimisation of the group tax position, supporting on group tax strategy.
- Management of transfer pricing across the group. This is to include group transfer pricing policy, CbCR and documentation for recharges.
- Oversight of junior tax team members and of quarterly tax reporting
The successful candidate:
- Managing the ongoing relationship with outsourced (Big 4) advisors and tax authorities.
- CTA/ACA qualification is essential
- Corporate/international tax advisory background
- Accustomed to operating at Tax Manager level within a complex, multinational environment
- Likely Big 4 trained with some in-house secondment experience within the financial services
- Some exposure to tax accounting is desirable
- The right to work permanently in the UK is essential
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.